The Fabraquer hermitage is dedicated to Our Lady of the Rosary and celebrates its annual festivity the first weekend of August coinciding with the district festivity. On the high altar there is an altarpiece of ceramic tiles and the images of Christ crucified, the aforementioned Our Lady of the Rosary and the Sacred Heart.
Near this complex we find very interesting sites like Vil·la Marco. It is an impressive villa of uncertain origin, whose current modernist configuration is the result of remodelling works carried out in the nineteenth century. The town council of El Campello, municipality where the villa is located, organizes guided visits to its botanical garden, made up of a series of historic gardens that delight visitors. If we travel through the area avoiding peak hours we can enjoy Camí de Marco (road), and many estates can still be seen in the surroundings. There we will enjoy a trip to the past where we can see constructions like Vil·la Herminia, which has two splendid monkey-puzzle trees of monumental size, or Vil·la Rodrigo, which also has its own hermitage and houses part of the facilities of the campsite called El Caballo Loco, which has a bar open to the public.
The old hermitage of Fabraquer was the hermitage that we find today in the Finca Abril.. According to the chronicler Montesinos, it was built in 1703. There, the poet, writer and civil governor of Alacant Ramón de Campoamor and Campoosorio married his wife Guillermina O’Gorman, a lady that belonged to a wealthy Irish family settled in Alacant.
Despite being somewhat distant from the centre, the neighbours came here to celebrate their worship and the festivity of the Virgin. However, the hermitage ended inside the fence of the Finca Abril, so the neighbours lost their place of worship. During many years the neighbourhood could not hold ceremonies, but thanks to the effort of the neighbours, the new hermitage of Fabraquer was built and blessed in 1991.